• The Student Self-Reported Academic Record (SSAR ) is the student self-reported academic record that lists the courses and associated grades that have been attempted, or will be attempted, for high school and/or college credit.

    The SSAR is required by UF, FSU, FGCU, FL POLY, USF and UNF and is part of the college application process.  Each school has deadlines for when this form is due.  Check with each college for the date.  The best advice is to get it done as soon as possible!

    Filling out the SSAR is used in lieu of sending a transcript.

    Applying to UCF?  That school requires the SPARK form.

    Have you been using the Boca High Academic Organizer to keep track of your classes, grades, awards, certifications, accolades, community service, clubs, sports, work, etc?  If so, you will have all of the information you need to complete your SSAR in one place.

    Academic History in SIS to Complete SSAR


    • Log onto your student portal and SIS
    • Click on Grades (parents, click on your child, then "grades."
    • Check "show all years (and show all schools for high school courses taken in middle school)
    • "Update"

    Note:  Make sure to update your SSAR after midterm grades have been issued.


  • What is the Self-reported Academic Record (SSAR)?

  • Where do I create my SSAR?

  • When do I create my SSAR?

  • How do I enter my grades on the SSAR?

  • How do I report my senior coursework?

  • How do I enter my college (dual enrollment) classes and grades?

  • Do I report all the classes taken and grades earned that are reflected on my transcript?

  • Can I change the SSAR once it is completed?

  • What if I am unsure about the dual enrollment classes that I will be taking during the second semester of my senior year?

  • When do I send my official high school and college (if dual enrolled) transcripts?